We pride ourselves on our massage work. All our therapists have been trained to the highest standards and are handpicked for their talent.
Office massages contribute to your team’s good health and well being, boosting team morale and loyalty and in turn improving productivity to your business.
We use an array of different massage techniques depending on our clients needs including: We can relax and de-stress or help to alleviate aches and pains from repetitive strain injury.
- Seated massage
- Indian head massage
- Sports Massage
- Swedish massage
- Hand & wrist massage
- Foot massage
- Head & Scalp massage
We give practical advice and stretching tips to all clients after their treatments.
We provide pre & post sports massage for events such as: London Marathon, Brighton Marathon & Race for Life.
There are many MANY benefits to massage physically and physiologically.
- Helps soothe anxiety and lowers blood pressure
- Relieves muscle tension and strain from occupational posture
- Boosts immunity. Massage spreads bug-fighting white blood cells, helping the body to protect itself from illness and disease
- Boost brain power! A stimulating afternoon Indian head massage will help increase alertness
- Helps decrease migraines and tension headaches. Our therapists work on specific neck and shoulder muscles to release tension caused by desk-based posture
- Office massages contribute to your team’s good health and well being, boosting team morale and loyalty and in turn improving staff survey results, where applicable.