As part of the General Data Protection Regulation which came into effect on the 25th May 2018, Team Pamper would like outline our data protection policies and terms of service which will apply to anyone booking with us or using our services.
What type of information is collected from you?
The personal information we collect might include your name, address, email address, IP address, and information regarding what pages are accessed and when. If you purchase a product or service from us, your card information is not held by us, it is collected by our third-party payment processors, who specialise in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions, as explained below. A minimum amount personal information is requested from our clients to enable us to work as a business effectively. The data and personal information you provide us with such as your name and contact details will not be disclosed with any sources outside of our business, unless discussed with you first, our client. Our client’s privacy is of the utmost importance and we take upmost care of our data protection procedures to ensure we maintain and exceed our responsibilities in relation to storing your data.
By using our services and booking forms by Team Pamper we consider you to have provided consent for us to collect this data from you and for this information to be used in the following ways outlined below in our fair processing notices.
- Treatment or package enquiry submission form therein: name, email address, venue, packages address/postcode & contact number
- Submitting a booking form: name, email address, venue address/postcode
- Inviting clients/guests to provide information: name, email address
- Sharing customer details with office staff and freelance therapist, tutor or stylist: Telephone number, venue address, names of guests (first names and last names)
- Registration of therapist (as per all the fields in the therapist registration form)
- Notify you of changes to our services; Send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you. These may include information about existing or new product, competitions, promotions of our associated companies’ goods and services;
- Medical Data/Sensitive data Before all treatments, your therapists/stylists will ask you to complete our a short consultation, Questions asked – Name, Date of Birth, Address, telephone number, Occupation, Email address (for newsletter email), GP and a set of medical questions. These details are needed for your therapist/stylists so your therapist/stylist can conduct their session with full knowledge of any health issues that may affect your treatment or styling session. Also, we need your personal details for each therapist/stylist for their individual insurance policies. These details are strictly private and are not given to any 3rd person or businesses. Medical cards are kept in a locked cabinet to up to 4 years after treatment.
REVIEWS AND FEEDBACK
As a company, we pride ourselves on our beauty, massage and customer services. After your experience with us we may contact you via email with specific questions regarding your experience with us and our services. We consider your agreement and participation in the service (for example booking with us) as consent to contact you and undertake this survey although anyone is welcome to opt out of this at anytime and there is no obligation to leave a review or provide us with any feedback.
During our appointment/booking with you we may take photos which we may use on our website and social media platforms. With permission being granted to take these photos and for you allowing us to do so we take this participation and agreement as consent to use the images on our website and social media. We may use your first name along with any photos on the respectful platforms and by booking with us you acknowledge consent for us to do this. You are fully entitled to deny any images being taken and to opt out of your images being used at any time in which they will be removed and no longer used online.
After our event with you we may contact you via email to ask if you would be happy to send us some photos from your event. We consider any photos you send us as consented images to use on our website www.teampamper.com and all our social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter. Where possible we want to credit the photographer, please send us the name and company. You are not obligated to send us any images and entitled to opt out of this anytime in the future whereby we can remove the images from our website and/or social media.
You our client, have the right to access information held about you by us, Team Pamper, we want to make it easy for you to withdraw consent should you want to at any point. To withdraw consent or any of the details below please contact us – email@example.com;
- Request information we have stored about you.
- Request we remove all identifying information about you
- Make a complaint
If you do not wish to have any of the above policy apply to you, you can choose to cancel your appointment or discuss any details with us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact us if you wish discuss how we collect information and what we will use it for.