In Office Massage Services
Team Pamper provides certified, experienced massage therapists to your workplace. Treat your hard working staff to relieving, soothing corporate chair massage.
Company massage contributes to your employees health and well being. Boosting team morale and loyalty and in turn, improving productivity in your business. Our compact ergonomic massage chairs take up minimal space and deliver maximum comfort. Office massage is by far, our most popular office wellbeing service.
We offer flexible payment schemes for companies are their staff.
Businesses can pay in full /Partly subsidised by company | Employee pays directly through our online booking system.
Our Corporate Chair Massage at Work Treatments
Neck, back and shoulder | Seated Massage | Hands & wrist | Head & scalp | Face & Neck | Feet and ankle |
BOOK AN OFFICE MASSAGE THERAPIST
Why choose in office massage?
- Creates a calming atmosphere. Helps soothe anxiety and lowers blood pressure
- Helps decrease migraines and tension headaches. Working specific neck and shoulder muscles to release tension caused by desk-based and device posture. How devices affect our posture?
- Decrease staff absence
- Helps relieve RSI – repetitive strain injuries including Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Relieves muscle tension from occupational posture
- Boosts immunity. Massage spreads bug-fighting white blood cells, helping the body to protect itself from illness and disease
- Boost brain power! A stimulating afternoon Indian head massage will help increase alertness
Company Massage Client Experience.
- Expert massage therapists, with at least 3 years experience
- Online booking system available
- Seated or couch massage
- Ergonomic massage chairs, cradles or couches
- Treatment times – 10 -12, 15 -20, 25 minutes
- Practical work area stretching and posture tips
Organising a sporting event? Our team of remedial sports massage therapists are on hand to relieve, stretch and relax your competitors. Your therapist/s provide either a massage chair or massage table depending on your event and sport.
Onsite massage available across, Brighton, London, Sussex, Surrey, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Kent & Manchester
Looking to increase footfall AT your trade show stand? Massage associates health and well being with your brand and encourages potential clients to stay and browse your area.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR OFFICE MASSAGE RATE CARD
Book your therapist today
Why not treat the team to a health and well being goody gift bag.