Team Pamper provides trained massage therapists to give office/onsite massage to your staff, conference delegates and clients. Our therapists deliver maximum stress and muscle relieving massage from our compact ergonomic massage chairs.
Integrating office and onsite massage to your workplace, contributes to your team’s good health, boosting team morale and loyalty and in turn improving productivity in your business.
If you would like to book a longer massage, our therapists provide their own massage couches & fresh linen for total relaxation and time out treatments.
Chair massage | Neck, back and shoulder | Seated Massage | Hands & wrist | Head & scalp | Face & Neck | Feet and ankle | Pregnancy | Sports/deep tissue | Aromatherapy | Reflexology
Why choose a massage?
- Creates a calming atmosphere
- Helps soothe anxiety and lowers blood pressure
- Helps decrease migraines and tension headaches. Our therapists work on specific neck and shoulder muscles to release tension caused by desk-based posture
- Decrease staff absence
- Helps relieve RSI – repetitive strain injuries including Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Relieves muscle tension from occupational posture
- Boosts immunity. Massage spreads bug-fighting white blood cells, helping the body to protect itself from illness and disease
- Boost brain power! A stimulating afternoon Indian head massage will help increase alertness
Looking to increase footfall AT your trade show stand? Massage associates health and well being with your brand and encourages potential clients to stay and browse your area.
We at Team Pamper start our treatment sessions from a minimum of 10-12 minutes and upwards. Our treatment times allow our therapists to consult with each client, effectively warm up and administer their massage.
- Therapist by the hour (minimum 3 hours)
- Seated or couch massage
- Specialist massage chairs, cradles or couches
- Treatment times – 10 -12, 15 -20, 25 minutes
- Practical work area stretching and posture tips
- After care information
Organising a sporting event? Our team of remedial sports massage therapists are on hand to relieve, stretch and relax your competitors. Your therapist/s provide either a massage chair or massage table depending on your event and sport.
Office/Onsite massage available across London, Brighton & Manchester
Office and onsite massage available across London, Brighton and the South.